Sunday, November 17, 2013

A Perfect Night

Sarah Geronimo Perfect 10: The Anniversary Concert
The crowd (that includes me) went wild

As she celebrates her 10th year anniversary in the industry, Sarah Geronimo staged a sold-out concert at the Smart Araneta Coliseum on November 15, 2013 entitled 'Perfect 10'. In this concert, she narrated her journey - from winning the grand champion of Star for A Night to reigning as our county's ultimate Pop Royalty and Box-Office Queen - through music.


"This is the brand new kind of me." - Sarah
An electrifying Ikot-Ikot performance
She's definitely a Perfect 10
"You are my sweetest mistake and I'll never regret I gave you my world.."
"You set my eyes on fire.."
Rachelle Ann and Christian
Champions reunited!

She was also joined by her friends and co-Champions Mark Bautista, Rachelle Ann Go, and Christian Bautista.

Bruno Mars medley - Regine in her 'pamalengke' outfit :))
The Voice of the Philippines coaches
Defying gravity performance with Lea Salonga
Barbara Streisand medley - what an epic 'walang rehearsal' showdown!

Sarah also had the opportunity to share the same stage with the Asia's Songbird Regine Velasquez and Tony Awards winner Lea Salonga to give the audience a very, very rare treat. For me, Perfect 10 is better than her most successful concert to date, 24/SG.

The whole proceeds of the concert will be donated to the victims of Typhoon Yolanda. Perfect 10 concert will be having a repeat on November 30, 2013 at the Mall of Asia Arena.

No comments:

Post a Comment