Wednesday, November 26, 2014

#ArnoldReads: Dear Alex, Break Na Kami, Paano?! Love, Catherine

Alex Gonzaga is an author! Last September 27, she launched her first book about breakups and singlehood. It is written in Taglish (Tagalog and English) so it is actually an easy read, at least for me. The words were constructed as if she's talking right to you personally. As you can see her on tv, she's very humorous and witty, I am just so glad that it reflected in her book. 

I bought the book because I've felt I could relate to the topic. And as I was reading it, I really thought I was between its pages. It made me think of my previous relationships. It's like I was being reminded of the things I have experienced before, things that made me who I am now, a better and stronger version of myself.

A photo posted by Arnold P (@arnoldorina) on  
"Para sa mga single na, single pa, single by choice at di matanggap na single sila. Tandaan: Kaya mong maging single! BROKENHEARTED? PAANO?! Ito ang breakup survival guide ko. Alam ko kung gaano kasakit ang ma-heartbroken kaya ginawa ko ang librong ito para matulungan kang mag-let go at mag-move on. In the process, I hope na matutunan mo din na buuin at mahalin ang sarili mo. Hindi ka nag-iisa sa singlehood journey na ito. Let's share this moment together until we find The One God destined us to be with." — Alex Gonzaga  

I believe that the book is full of wisdom. Though everything that she wrote were just the basic and common steps in moving on, it will also help you somehow. This book is worth-buying, kudos to Catherine!

No comments:

Post a Comment